Victorian Sub-Aqua Group (VSAG)
Toggle Content .:: Home :: Diving Forums :: News :: Photo Gallery :: Downloads :: My Account ::.

Main Menu[x]
 Home News Community VSAG VSAG History Registrant options Search
 Combined

Newsletter[x]
Newsletter

You must be a
to receive our newsletter

Register Now!

Diving Forums - Dive Talk - Boats, Dive Gear and Equipment - Suunto EON PC Interface

Suunto EON PC Interface
This forum is for the discussion of all matters relating to boats, dive gear, including scuba equipment reviews, DIY projects and gear modifications.
Forum Index - Boats, Dive Gear and Equipment
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|  View previous topic View next topic
CScoble
gallery

PostPosted: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:30 am 
Post subject: Suunto EON PC Interface

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to the website and have been fascinated by the range of topics covered. Hopefully as we emerge from winter I'll join in on a few of your dive days.

Now to the reason for the post.

I have been using a Suunto Eon dive computer since 1994. I love it. Simple to use, plenty of important information, great dive planning funtion etc. My only regret is that I did not have the foresight (or the Financial means) to purchase the PC interface and software at the time.

If anyone has previously used one, owned one, still owns one that is no longer needed could you please let me know as I am probably going to (reluctantly) upgrade at some time in the next 6-12 months and would love to down load the information of the dives completed before it dies.

I look forward to hearing from you. Very Happy
Shadow
gallery

PostPosted: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 7:11 pm 
Post subject: Re: Suunto EON PC Interface

Can't help you with your enquiry, but suggest you look eleshere like diveoz for an active forum. We are an active dive club, but these forums have not been used for years and should be taken down.

Shadow.
nemo
gallery

PostPosted: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:13 am 
Post subject: Re: Suunto EON PC Interface

I still use the eon as a backup computer, and somewhere I'm sure I have the interface. I seem to recall last time I used it that I had trouble as it has a RS232 type interface, pre USB ports, and the software and drivers, well, who knows.... If you haven't found one yet and still want to have a go, let me know and I'll try to dig it up. svenbar @ ozemail.com.au

Cheers,

Sven.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Boats, Dive Gear and Equipment All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: