Suunto EON PC Interface
-> Boats, Dive Gear and Equipment

#1: Suunto EON PC Interface Author: CScobleLocation: Croydon Hills PostPosted: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:30 am
    ----
Hi All,

I'm a newbie to the website and have been fascinated by the range of topics covered. Hopefully as we emerge from winter I'll join in on a few of your dive days.

Now to the reason for the post.

I have been using a Suunto Eon dive computer since 1994. I love it. Simple to use, plenty of important information, great dive planning funtion etc. My only regret is that I did not have the foresight (or the Financial means) to purchase the PC interface and software at the time.

If anyone has previously used one, owned one, still owns one that is no longer needed could you please let me know as I am probably going to (reluctantly) upgrade at some time in the next 6-12 months and would love to down load the information of the dives completed before it dies.

I look forward to hearing from you. Very Happy

#2: Re: Suunto EON PC Interface Author: ShadowLocation: Frankston PostPosted: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 7:11 pm
    ----
Can't help you with your enquiry, but suggest you look eleshere like diveoz for an active forum. We are an active dive club, but these forums have not been used for years and should be taken down.

Shadow.

#3: Re: Suunto EON PC Interface Author: nemoLocation: Barwon Heads PostPosted: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:13 am
    ----
I still use the eon as a backup computer, and somewhere I'm sure I have the interface. I seem to recall last time I used it that I had trouble as it has a RS232 type interface, pre USB ports, and the software and drivers, well, who knows.... If you haven't found one yet and still want to have a go, let me know and I'll try to dig it up. svenbar @ ozemail.com.au

Cheers,

Sven.

-> Boats, Dive Gear and Equipment