Mount Eliza Home Unit For Sale
-> Hanging On the Deco Line

#1: Mount Eliza Home Unit For Sale Author: lloyd_borrettLocation: Frankston South, Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 9:11 pm
    ----
G'day,

Well Cheryl and I are in the process of selling our properties in Mount Eliza and Cranbourne North respectively and moving to a place we're buying together in Frankston South.

Surprisingly, the first weekend it was open for inspection we had five offers on my place and it's now under contract. We expected Cheryl's place to sell first, but it just didn't happen that way.

So we still have a home unit / apartment for sale in Mount Eliza. I've built a web site to help the real estate agent promote it. See www.mountelizaunit.com.au

Please help us out by visiting the web site and mentioning it on Twitter (@MountElizaUnit) and Facebook. It just might be the right property for someone you know.

By the way, the real estate agent is David Politakis from Eview Real Estate Partners, Frankston. He's also a scuba diver, plus fellow member of VSAG.

If by chance you're in the market for a two bedroom home unit, then this one for sale at 5/67 Canadian Bay Road, Mount Eliza VIC 3930 would be a great buy. It's not far to drive to Mornington Pier for a dive, or down to Rye, Blairgowrie and Portsea.

Plus it has a nice little storage unit on the back terrace that is great for keeping scuba gear safe and sound.

Best Regards, Lloyd Borrett.

-> Hanging On the Deco Line